Home Page Blog Email Us Auto Insurance Business Insurance Home Insurance Life and Disability Insurance

Do you own a vehicle that you use in your business?

Do you have employees who you allow to drive your vehicles?

Should you insure the vehicle on your personal auto policy or on a business auto policy?

Is your business vehicle titled in your personal name or in an LLC or corporation?

These are all important questions when it comes to protecting yourself, your business, and your vehicles against claims or losses. These issues are best resolved before you have a claim. Consulting an independent insurance agent with experience in both business and personal auto insurance is critical.

For answers to these and other questions you may have, contact Cook Insurance. 480-986-4400. Info@cook-insurance.com.

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version
Home Page About Us Contact Us Follow us on Twitter