Home Page Blog Email Us Auto Insurance Business Insurance Home Insurance Life and Disability Insurance

Commercial  or business insurance is normally needed for an entity that exists to make a profit. However, there are many non-profit organizations that require customized and unique coverages that are not normally needed in a "for-profit" business.

In addition to the property  and commercial general liability coverage required by the non-profit entity, there is also often a need for professional liability and directors and officers liability. This protects those individuals who have volunteered their time to help run the non-profit.

Many times commercial auto coverage is also needed, whether the non-profit owns a vehicle or just makes use of its employees' or volunteers' personal vehicles.

To make sure your non-profit organization is properly protected, please contact Cook Insurance.

Tel. 480-986-4400. Or visit us at www.cook-insurance.com.
Posted 6:17 PM  View Comments

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version
Home Page About Us Contact Us Follow us on Twitter