Home Page Blog Email Us Auto Insurance Business Insurance Home Insurance Life and Disability Insurance

Do you own a business that you operate from home?

Do you have adequate insurance protection against loss to your business property? Are you protected against claims or lawsuits against you, your business, or your personal assets?

Many businessowners erroneously think their homeowners policy protects them and their business if the business is operated from their home. The standard homeowners policy limits the amount of coverage for your business property and excludes any liability coverage if it involves your business.

If you have any questions or are in doubt about whether you have the right coverage, contact Cook Insurance. We provide business and personal protection to many in-home business owners as well as homeowners.

Telephone: 480-986-4400. Email: info@cook-insurance.com

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version
Home Page About Us Contact Us Follow us on Twitter