Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Commercial auto insurance helps provide financial protection for businesses after an accident or auto-related liability claim involving a company vehicle.
Contact Cook Insurance Agency in Apache, Arizona, today better to understand your company's options for commercial auto insurance and get a quote.
What Is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance is a group of insurance policies designed to provide protection from liability claims and pay certain damages, depending on the coverage you choose.
When Is Commercial Auto Insurance Required?
In Arizona, all business and personal vehicle owners must purchase liability coverage to pay for third-party injuries and property damage after an accident where the insured vehicle's driver was at fault.
If you have a lease or loan on a company vehicle, your lender may require full coverage auto insurance to help protect the property by securing your loan.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
Commercial Auto insurance helps cover your company's legal liability for third-party injuries or property damage after an accident with a company vehicle if you or your employee were at fault. It may also cover damage to company vehicles and medical costs after a covered accident or incident.
Depending on the value of your company's vehicles and your needs, your agent may recommend the following commercial auto insurance coverages:
· Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage and drivers are required to carry minimum amounts of each type of liability coverage in Arizona.
· Collision insurance helps pay for damages to the covered vehicle after an accident that involves colliding with another vehicle or object.
· Comprehensive insurance helps pay for non-accident-related damages, including theft, hitting an animal, fire and vandalism.
· Medical payments (MedPay) coverage helps pay for some losses, including medical bills if the driver of the insured vehicle or their passengers is injured in an accident.
· Uninsured/Underinsured motorist insurance helps pay to repair or replace your vehicle if you are in an accident and the other driver is liable but doesn't have proper insurance coverage.
· Hired and non-owned auto (HNOA) coverage is needed for coverage on vehicles the business uses for business reasons but does not own.
· Guaranteed asset protection (GAP) insurance covers the gap between your car's value and the amount due on your loan should your insurer deem the vehicle a total loss after an accident.
Your agent may also recommend that you add these commercial auto coverages or endorsements:
· Inland marine insurance
· Custom parts coverage
· Replacement cost vehicle coverage
· Roadside assistance
· Rental car reimbursement
How Much Is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Your commercial auto insurance policy premiums depend on several factors, including:
· The value of the insured property
· Your claims history
· Whether you choose actual cash value (ACV) or replacement cost (RC) coverage
· Your deductible amount
· Number of vehicles in your fleet
How to Get Commercial Auto Insurance
Contact the agents at Apache Insurance today to get help customizing your commercial auto insurance policy.